It will take me a few weeks to get Abby's blog organized. However, after playing with the layout and photos of Abby, I couldn't stop until I put something down about the tricks we are practicing.
- "The Cap'n"
- A dumbbell retrieve
In the next few weeks I will explain what our "Captain" trick is (if you are thinking of a pirate with his foot on a keg, you are on the right track).
Our other break through for today (besides starting the blog) is that Abby picked up her dumbbell that was laying a few feet away, came to me, SAT, and then dropped it in my hands. Getting Abby to have the dumbbell in her mouth while sitting is something that has been tough work.
Pick up dumbbell? Check.
Sit? Check (well most of the time).
Sit with dumbbell? Yeah, right.
But tonight she did it! I jackpotted her with all the treats I had left and ended our "play session" on a very happy note. I can wait until tomorrow to find out if it was a fluke or not.

The Counter Surfer Abby needs a Surf Board
ReplyDeleteShe is socute
Abby now on facebook
ReplyDelete